Sunday, May 10, 2009

Starting a New Business

It has been a month now since I last posted. I have been busy setting up a new business. It is an education business. I have been very passionate about education business and had never seriously been involved in this industry. Firstly, the love of knowledge sharing with others have always made me keen in the teaching industry. I always thought to myself, if I hadn't been in business, I would have been a teacher or something. Secondly, I always believe that learning is a lifelong thing and there is always demand regardless of the economy situation.

The business I have started is a childcare business. It may not sound very exciting to some skeptics. The start-up cost is high and the return-on-investment may not be attractive. Nonetheless, I view this business as a stable one in the long term. The government is encouraging its people to send their kids to pre-school education and MCYS has strict guidelines which make the entry barrier rather high. But above the rest, it is the passion put into the right place that will naturally bring the money in later.

1 comment:

  1. all the best! stay focus and wish you success!

    ReplyDelete